It’s a cold Joburg afternoon as Dave Greenway joins Brett Haggard to discuss the week’s most interesting tech news. Topics on the table include:
- Samsung’s waning profits;
- Microsoft’s signature of an IP sharing agreement with Canon;
- An IBM report that says social media is damaging telco revenues;
- The Blackberry Z3;
- One big-ass Hisense phablet; and
- The fact that Capetonians are lazy.
Our technology picks of the week are:
- Brettski picks the Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet; and
- Dave picks Google’s killer-robots.txt file, Samsung’s 55-inch television and the new Ford Fiesta ST.