This week’s show focuses on everything from the state of the telecoms market, to mirror-less photography, gaming and movies. More specifically, the panel (Brett Haggard, htxt.africa’s Adam Oxford and Photocomment’s Tristan Hall) discuss:
- Adam’s report-back from Africacom (Including a chat about Spotify’s, the state of the music industry in Africa and a Firefox Phone);
- Sony’s Alpha 7;
- Our virtual attendance to Blizzcon;
- Android Kitkat is here;
- Windows Phone gets Vine;
- iTunes in SA is cheaper than in the US and UK;
- Vodacom annual report; and
- and the Oscar Pistorius/Apple and SAPS debacle.
Our technology picks of the week are:
- Tristan picks the Sony NEX 6
- Adam picks and picks on Kalula.com; and
- Brett picks the Garmin Virb.