Brett Haggard is joined by Dave Greenway and Charlie Fripp this week for a discussion on all things mobile and tech… And why the bandwidth is faster on the moon, than in South Africa. More specifically, the topics under discussion comprise:
- The LG G3 details leak;
- The state of smartphones in South Africa;
- The Internet on the Moon;
- The DoC/DoTP debacle;
- Takealot getting R1bn in Investment;
- IS’ acquisition of AlwaysOn;
- Telkom’s offer of R2.7bn for BCX;
- Our impressions of Watchdogs (it’s rad); and
- Dave’s early impressions of the Lenovo Vibe Z (which is apparently headed for South Africa in August).
Our technology picks of the week are:
- Charlie picks Castle Storm for iPad;
- Dave picks Watchdogs, Diablo 3 and picks on the Samsung Galaxy S5 takeover at Terminal 5 in Heathrow; and
- Brett picks the Scosche Motormouth.