Brett Haggard and htxt.africa’s Dave Greenway are back in the studio this week, hosting StrategyWorx’s Steven Ambrose in a discussion all about:
- First Tweets;
- The arrest of a Pinnacle Director on suspicion of bribery;
- The injunction of MTRs;
- The launch of the HTC One M8;
- The launch of Diablo ‘Reaper of Souls’;
- The iPad 4 replacing the iPad as the entry-level tablet from Apple;(6x processor, Thunderbolt, Retina) same price; and
- Google’s partnership on ‘Glass’ with Luxotica.
Our technology picks of the week are:
- Steven picks the Nokia 1520;
- David picks Thoopid’s ‘Tap the Coin’ and the Knomo Kobe Laptop bag;
- Brett picks the JBL Charge and Mio 505 HS.