Dance You’re on Fire’s (and ClockWork Media’s) Tom Manners joins Brett Haggard and HTXT’s Adam Oxford in a discussion that meanders between music; music and technology; and Open Source hippies.
Topics discussed include:
- Spotify now has curated playlists;
- Samsung putting BBM in their store (and then cheating mobile benchmarks);
- The New DSTV Explora;
- The Bring Richard Stallman to South Africa indiegogo;
- Asus cancels its Windows RT products; and
- Peter Capaldi as the new Dr. Who.
Our technology picks of the week are:
- Tom Manners picks: Editorially;
- Adam Oxford picks: Jeff Bezos buying the Washington Post and Picks on the deal’s purchase price, which was $US250m; and
- Brettski picks: The soon to expire MS Technet Memberships.