This week’s show sees Brett Haggard and Adam Oxford joined by Dave Greenway who was luck enough to visit Computex in Taipei and scope out all of the hottest happenings from the show floor. Topics in the episode include:
- Dave’s report back from Computex;
- The South African Wii U sales bombshell;
- An update on the BRCK Kickstarter;
- A new project that lets you 3D Print from your phone;
- Quentin Harley’s ‘reprap’ design (called Morgan);
- Phishing your own staff;
- The release of Vine for Android; and
- The fact that Google could be used to influence election results.
Our technology picks of the week are:
- Adam Oxford picks on insurance companies who don’t have online forms, and picks New ‘Masonry’ WordPress themes; and
- Brett Haggard shamelessly picks Hypertext’s new web project htxt.africa.