Could you, should you, do more than one thing at a time? Sam and Simon aren’t convinced its possible and discuss the best way to tackle a bunch of things that need doing.
Stuff mentioned in this episode:
- Japan, specifically Sapporo.
- Gmail’s new features.
- The Shallows by Nicholas Carr.
- Flipboard for finding awesome stuff on the internet.
- Feedly for curating awesome stuff you find on the internet.
- RescueTime for trying, and probably failing, to take control of your time.
- How to Create a Mind by Ray Kurzweil.
- Lily Looking Through.